Structural Discrimination Against the Poor In the U.S.
From Llewellyn Cornelius on September 14th, 2020
Special Issue Journal of Poverty: Cornelius, L.J., Vidal deHaymes, M. & Lawrence-Webb, C. (Eds). (2020). Unraveling the Hidden Agenda of Structural Discrimination against the Poor in the U.S. Journal of Poverty. 24, 355-541.
· Cornelius, L.J. & Lawrence-Webb, C. (2020). Unraveling the persistent legacy of structural racism against poor persons of color in the U.S. Journal of Poverty,24 355-368. https://doi.org/10.1080/10875549.2020.1811444
· Dorsey, M. #Blackgirlsmatter: Turning the Tide of Historical Injustice Toward Civil and Social Restitution. Journal of Poverty,24, 369-388 https://doi.org/10.1080/10875549.2020.1728009
· Becerra, D.. (2020).“They say we are criminals”: Stress, Fears, and Hopes of Migrant Dairy Workers as a Result of US Immigration Policies. Journal of Poverty,24, 389-407. https://doi.org/10.1080/10875549.2019.1655691
· Smith, R. (2020) . Did immigrant incorporation overcome structural discrimination in Federal place-based anti-poverty implementation? Journal of Poverty,24, 408-429. https://doi.org/10.1080/10875549.2020.1731047
· Chiang, Y.L., Lanfranconi, L.M. & Clark, K.. (2020). Second-Order Devolution Revolution and the Hidden Structural Discrimination? Examining County Welfare-to- Work Service Systems in California. Journal of Poverty,24 430-450. https://doi.org/10.1080/10875549.2020.1728010
· Shimizu, R (2020). Who Deserves to Eat Well? An Analysis of Equality and Efficiency in U.S. Food Assistance Policy Journal of Poverty,24, 451-472. https://doi.org/10.1080/10875549.2020.1731046
- Rodriquez, M.Y(2020). The national foreclosure mitigation counseling program (NFMC) and Spanish speaking immigrants: A case study. Journal of Poverty,24, 493-516. https://doi.org/10.1080/10875549.2020.1731048
Music: East Dry River- Ralph MacDonald -Counter Point- 1979