Social Work Education and our role and Social Justice Liberators_ Part 4
From Llewellyn Cornelius on October 28th, 2019
In part 4 (the last part) of the 2019 Council on Social Work Education Carl Scott Lecture entitled “Social Work Education and our Role as Social Justice Liberators”, Dr. Cornelius focuses on getting the audience to think about their own theme song for social justice as well as reviewing models for personal and community liberation.
1. Song Name: “Wave”,Artist: Antonio Carlos Jobim; CTI Records SP-3002, 1967
2. Song Name: “I don’t want body to give me nothing (Open up the door I’ll get it myself.” King records- 45-6224, 1969;Artist: James Brown
3. Song Name: “We are the Future”, Artist- Morgan Heritage. https://www.morganheritagemusic.com/bio , 2017
4. Song Name- “The Show” Artists_ Doug E Fresh and the get fresh crew.- Reality Records D-242, 1985.
5. Song Name: ‘Fight the Power”- Artist Public Enemy.- Motown Records- MOT-4647, 1989.
Photo: CSWE 2019 APM Conference photo